- About Us
- Contact Us
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Single Unit or Full FHA Approval?
- The Greatest Mortgage Product EVER!
- There will be a lot of Conventional crossover to FHA when Single Unit Approval Starts
- What changes to the new FHA condo rule that establishes Single Unit Approval are we sure of?
- Seniors are getting much needed relief with the introduction of Single Unit Approval
- FHA condo buyers now are really going to get the chance to buy their dream home.
- Did HUD bail out HOA’s by bringing back Single Unit Approval?
- The Congressional Mandate of the return of Spot Approval is a good thing.
- Why “The First Right of Refusal” is a Terrible Clause to Put in Condominium Documents.
- What Does the Passage of AB596 mean for condominium associations?
- Misleading FHA Certification Warning
- How do short terms rentals allowed by associations affect their FHA approval?
- Here’s another example of how condo board of directors are failing their association.
- Why is it that only 9 percent of associations in the country are FHA approved?
- Why Are There Only 325 FHA Approved Condominium Projects in Florida?
- Is FHA’s Increasing Market Share A Good Thing?
- 7 Things All Borrowers Should Know About FHA Loans
- Homeowners Associations Can No Longer Ignore FHA Approval